Aplică pentru un job la Intrum România şi pregăteşte-te pentru o carieră de succes în cadrul Liderului pe piaţa de credit management şi colectare de creanţe. Împreună deschidem calea spre o economie puternică.
The ideal candidate
- SQL proficiency
- Experience as data operator/ manager for 1+ years
- Ability to deal efficiently with large amounts of data
- Bachelor or above in data/ statistics/ maths
- Ability to coordinate with peers on complex tasks
- Scripting/ automation is a plus
- Facilitate data transformation between client systems and Intrum core-system
- Increase efficiency using data analytics and reporting
- Generate structured data for export and system interconnection
- Create and operate templates for data extraction
- Complex salary package (fixed salary + meal tickets + METROREX / STB transport settlement)
- Motivating bonuses
- Extra days off
- Participation in regular training and coaching
- Private medical insurance
- Facilitating access to sports activities
About our company
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 9,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however comes with a great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Through Intrum’s wide range of credit management services, including financial and collecting services we help companies prosper by improving cash flow, increasing liquidity and minimizing risk. We make trade simple, safe and fair, by making sure that companies get paid while helping people getting out of debt. This is how we contribute to a sound economy for society, companies and individuals.